Given today's competitive job market, global economy, and changed corporate culture, we can no longer depend upon others to ensure our professional futures. Choosing or changing your career direction requires self-reflection, career education and an action plan.
- Considering your college choices & career options
- Preparing for the world of work after college
- Seeking a new position to further your career
- In-transition and considering new opportunities
- Seeking to make a significant and meaningful career change
Building a successful and rewarding career requires linking your interests, education and experience with employment trends, growth industries, and career choices. It takes making smart decisions about your college major, vocational training and continuing education options. With enthusiasm, persistence and top notch job search skills, you can succeed in finding a path to career that is right for you.
We are your advocate. We listen, assess, strategize, inspire, counsel, and network on your behalf. With a personalized, holistic approach, we'll work with you to help you create an action plan; a path designed to get you to where you want to go and become what you want to be.