Given today's competitive job market, global economy, and changed corporate culture, we can't afford to depend upon employers to ensure our professional futures. Choosing or changing your career direction requires self-reflection, career education, sophisticated job search and networking skills, and an action plan.
- To enhance or restart your career
- To improve personal branding & marketing skills
- Effective networking and job searching skills
- Information about choosing colleges, majors, career paths
- A job as a recent or underemployed college grad
- We have the career expertise, counseling & business experience
- We are your career advocate; we listen, assess, strategize, inspire, and counsel you
- We'll teach you strategic networking & job search techniques
- We'll network to get you interviews for jobs & paid internships
Building a successful and rewarding career requires parlaying your interests, experience, skills & education to today's job market. It takes knowing where the jobs are, targeted job searching, and impeccable presentation skills. For both professionals and students, it takes new skills and support so that you can make smart decisions. With enthusiasm, persistence and our coaching, you will succeed in finding a path to a job or career that is right for you.
I invite you to connect with me on Linked In for announcements, job openings, and articles related to careers and employment.